This is the Truro and District Model Flying Club website
Choose an option from the Main Menu for further information
Guidance for Model Flyers and Individuals involved in Model Flying.
Model Flying Club sites are closed nationwide. We await further announcements by the BMFA about when club sites may reopen and under what conditions.
Below is the Covid-19 guidance rules from last year ....
1. If you or anyone in your household has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 you must stay at home. The main symptoms are:
- A high temperature.
- A new continuous cough.
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
2. You must also stay at home if you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days, or have had contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
3. The effects of the COVID-19 virus are most serious in men over the age of 60, especially those with other underlying health problems. If you fall into this category, we would urge careful consideration before venturing out and risking any potential exposure to the virus, however small the risk may be.
4. Only travel to the flying site on your own or with members of your household.
5. Only travel based on what is permitted by current government guidelines.
6. On arrival and departure ensure you register with the club’s track and trace process.
7. At the flying site only mix with members of your household or up to 5 people outside your household but stick to social distancing guidelines.
8. Do not mix with any other individuals present outside of your group of 6 (bubble) at any time.
9. Always carry and use hand sanitiser as part of your model flying equipment.
10. Use hand sanitiser before and after making contact with any shared surfaces or equipment.
11. Consider when the use of face masks for added protection is appropriate.
12. If you become ill with any of the recognised COVID-19 symptoms (while onsite or within 10 days afterwards) contact your club track and trace co-ordinator immediately.
We remain in the midst of a pandemic. The situation is dynamic and current Government advice must be followed.
If in any doubt, please stay at home!
- Members Pictures from the Club Outing to Woodsprings 25th Anniversary Show - 1st July 2017. Click here
- View the famous Bob Allen website: http://www.warwickallen.com/tadmfc